~Where Caring Is An Attitude Of The Heart~
Professional Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Service
We are proud to offer palliative and hospice services to residents with a qualifying diagnosis. Our staff partners with Hospice providers to coordinate the care for residents receiving Hospice services.
• Visits from Nurse Practitioners for pain and symptom management
• Education from staff on disease processes
• Assistance with advance directives
• Nurse visits
• Social work assistance with spiritual concerns
• Trained volunteers who provide companionship and friendship
• Coordination of additional medical equipment and supplies as needed
• 24-hour on-call Hospice nurse
• Grief counseling and support for family during and after illness
The Palliative and Hospice Care Teams include Nurses, Social Workers, Certified Nursing Assistants, counselors, Chaplains and volunteers. They provide extra support to family and Valley staff. In the event of a resident's passing, bereavement support is provided for up to 13 months.
Hospice & Palliative
Food & Nutrition Services